Employee onboarding tools to help support GDPR compliance
Accurate, safe and secure – effective management of employee data helping businesses like yours work towards a compliant onboarding process
General data protection regulation
Lawful and Transparent
Businesses must be clear about what personal data is being collected and why.
- Integrate GDPR policy into onboarding process
- Clear, transparent and audited process
- Instant access to data – easily handle DSAR requests
Only data that’s ‘necessary’ for each employee’s role can and should be collected.
- Custom templates – role specific documentation
- Avoid risks of ‘one-size-fits-all’ paperwork
- Accurate onboarding data collection
Businesses must ensure that all employee information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Automated process – minimises risks of human error
- Fully scalable – efficient handling of bulk data
- Create clean, accurate and accessible datasets
Only data that’s ‘relevant’ and ‘active’ can be stored – obsolete details must be removed.
- Central data management – prevent info ‘fragmentation’
- Synchronised data – protects duplicate and legacy information
- Digital timestamp and audit of document activity
Confidential and Secure
Companies will accept full responsibility for security of personal data.
- Paperless process – remove risks of posting documents
- Secure cloud-based storage – allows for disaster recovery
- Document ownership and audit trail
A guide to employee onboarding and GDPR compliance
Five ways to ensure effective handling of new hire data. Download our whitepaper below to learn more.